Sunday 4 August 2013

Olaa :D

Some important stuff that I wanted to share. :)

Well, firstly,  I have completed my first 10 chapters. YAAAY. Now this calls for a celebration. doesn't it? :D And honestly it wouldn't have been possible without all of you. <3 Your comments are very very veeryy encouraging. :)

But you know what? I see soooo many page views and so less comments. :(
Please, please if you read my work and like it then do leave a comment. I reply to all of them. And I swear every single comment helps me and motivated me to write more. It just takes a minute to leave a comment. One word comments or even an emoticon (smiley) will also be appreciated. :)

To all the people who always comment I LOVE YOU ALL. SO VERY MUCH. <3
Thankyou so so much. :) Keep reading and commenting. :D I'll try not to disappoint you. :)

Also, last night I saw an OS on I-F, by an I-F buddy of mine that had some what same ideas that I have put in this FF. I wouldn't like to take her name here but hey, if you're reading this, then pleeease please don't copy my ideas. Its a request. It takes so much time to come up with every single idea and then BOOM! You see someone else using it and getting more response because they have more buddies then you have, because you're a newbie, hurts alot. I'm sure you can come up with much better ideas then mine. :) Please don't copy. :(  

And the lastly, I will be going out of the country for like 15 days and wouldn't be able to update till then. :( I'll be leaving today. But I'll take my Ipad along and will try to write there. Though I don't find Ipads that comfortable for writing purposes then the laptop. But still. I'll try updating, if I get time. :) No promises. :D
This chapter had been written in a hurry, I didn't proof read it. So if there are any mistakes, grammatical errors or any typos then please be kind and ignore. No judging. ^_^ :D

So that's all. Sorry if I bored you. But I had to share this. :p
Lots Lots Lots of love to all. :) <3
Take care. 

Cheeeeeers. :D

6 comments:

  1. its so depressing to hear that ur work is being copied :/
    well, dont worry u already have a lot of lovers and thats what matters the most right? ;)
    if u keep on giving us such beautiful stories, i gues the least we can do is ignore your typos :D
    love you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah? Thats very sweet. <3
      You know I love you right? As long as I have readers like you, it doesn't really matter who copies my work. :)
      Thankyou! <3
      Love :)

      Delete
  2. thanks for the info

    so sorry that your work is being copied, hope this person takes it down

    enjoy your vacation

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Su. where r u its been a long tym. arent u going 2 update. pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do. miss ur ff a lot. u knw i was so mesmerized with ur ff, when i got to know of it, i read the whole thing in one go. i think u should update. isnt there a way u could stop this copying n start once again?

    ReplyDelete